Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tayla update


Well, here is an update on the little monster named Tayla. Sometimes she's an Angel and other times not. Last night she was somewhere in between. Right now she's playing with a rattle (although she can't hold it yet). She smiles and laughs at it when Ash rattles it. I thought since I have now a server that I can host files on, I would now load videos of the little one. Here is one (warning to those without broadband...it is approx 2MB)

http://www.savefile.com/files/1236275

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already teaching her to play music!! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

I cant believe that in the 4 years since I last saw you have gotten married, had a child and look all "ministerish" Well done mate, hope that God is richly blessing you. We need to jam again sometime. Blessings

Anonymous said...

Ooooh- she's a little angel. Fabulous idea- I LIKE these little clips!!! PLEASE keep them coming for the aunty in Spain!!
xxx