Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

As I sit here in my office at 19h09 on the 24 December waiting for our Nativity Service to start at 20h00, it is one of the first times this season that I can just sit and arb. These last few weeks have been all about preparing and getting ready for the Christmas Services. Christmas feels a bit weird this year since it is the first time since 2003 that I am working over this period. Every other time I was moving. Anyway, I hear the first car arriving outside, must be one of the readers, or the organist. I need to meet with them. I pray for all who are working at this time that you can just find some time to arb and think about Christmas rather than just do it.

May God Bless you all in this time and may his presence continue to be manifest in your life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Rock in the Grass (Pete Grassow) said...

Brother
blessings for Christmas and strength for the new year

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

What can I say, Rev-J? I can say UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

Love and blessings,

D

Anonymous said...

I second digitaldion....UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!