Thursday, July 27, 2006

Well... what can I say?


Well this is the first time I’ve tried this blogging thing. I think the reason that I chose to call the blog “What can I say?” really indicates whether or not I really wanted to do this. I have never really been one to journal things but…what can I say, now’s a good enough time as any to begin.

I think it would be important to start with by letting anybody that reads this know the most exciting thing that has happened in the last while i.e. I have a five week old daughter named Tayla Victoria Smith. She is absolutely incredible…well done Ash on doing all the hard work. I say this to everybody, “I will not say Tayla is good at night, she has been good the last 5 nights. I’m not sure how she will be tonight and I am not sure how she will be tomorrow night. If she is good I praise God, if she is not I pray for patience. Here is a picture of the three of us:



Just an interesting thing I happened to come across on the internet today…give it try, you might be surprised. It is a test to see how you think, like a man or a woman. Just go to the “Brain Sex” link, the test will take about 15 minutes. Here is the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/index_cookie.shtml

Here are my results:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/print/science/humanbody/sex/results.shtml

Cheers,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done . . . the "Green Eyed Monster". And seeing that you have set the default voice to male, you can assured that "he" will not continually changed "his" mind.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Juan- keep those photos coming of my BEAUTIFUL NIECE!!
Love Leigh
xxx
Hope you're enjoying winter there- it was 39 degrees here today!!