Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oh I love Gadgets!



I thought that since I’m into gadgets I would brag a little bit. I recently acquired an HP iPaq hw6515 (thanks dad, my continuous supplier of all things gadgety). I used to have the iMate Pocket PC which was also cool but this is cooler. Why, well it has built in GPS running HandyMap software. This of course is a constant irritation for Ash since she can’t stand the continuous “In 500m please turn left at the intersection” or “Please reduce your speed”. It is of course also a source of the green eyed monster of my Colleague Brian since he still only has the iPaq 1900 series…it doesn’t even have a phone built in, let alone GPS (sorry Brian). I need to note that I have set the default voice to male… I will not take directions from a woman.

Cheers,
J

No comments: