Friday, November 24, 2006

The Nativity Story

I am really excited about whats coming up. By this time we are inundated with Santa "c&@p" and told that the meaning of Xmas is giving. I am of course culturally bound to the celebrations surrounding Christmas and the giving of gifts. But here is something that is exciting; instead of the regular Chirstmas movies that come out depicting some misfit who is saved by Santa, or visa versa i.e. The Santa Clause (all very nice but well, I say no more). Here is a real Christmas movie about the real deal...Jesus (surprise, surprise). The Nativity Story will be released on the 8 December in South Africa, I just can't wait (oh and for those who have already baught the bootleg on the street corner at East Rand Mall, shame on you). I include the trailer:


May the Blessing of the Christ Child be with you all

No comments: